We believe children have an important role in God’s kingdom here on earth and we want to equip them to learn and grow as part of His family. Everything we do is to point them to deeper understanding of Jesus and a closer relationship with Him.
SCHEDULE FOR KIDS
– Preschool (Birth – Pre-K) – 10:00am to 10:45am – Sunday School and 11am to 12pm – Kids’ Worship
– School Age (K – Grade 6) – 10:00am to 10:45am – Sunday School and 11am to 12pm – Kids’ Worship
– Preschool to Pre-K (must be potty trained) – 6pm to 7pm – Kingdom Kids
– Nursery (Birth – Potty trained) – 7pm to 8pm – Classroom activities
– AWANA Clubs (Potty trained – Grade 6) – 7pm to 8pm – Classroom activities
WHAT TO EXPECT
Upon arrival, children will register at our Checkpoint station to receive their name tags. These are printed with a unique code to match the badge you are given which is needed for pickup. Our Greeter Team will then help you find the kid’s classrooms as well as direct you to the Worship Center for our service. Every volunteer working with children is carefully selected and undergoes a background check to ensure the safety of all.