If you are visiting on a Sunday, you may be asking:
Where should I park?
We have two parking lot areas. On your first visit we suggest you use the parking lot where the carport entrance is located. This will bring you right into the main building where friendly greeters can give you direction and helpful information.
What should I wear?
Come as you are.
What if I have children?
We have specially designed ministries for children of all ages, from nursery through college age. Greeters will direct you and your family to our various children’s ministries that occur at both the 10am Sunday School hour and during the 11am and 6pm worship services. (Please check out our Children’s, Teen Ministry and Young Adult’s page for all of the age appropriate ministries specially designed for your children.)
What is the Worship Service like?
Expect a personal, uplifting worship experience because we worship with enthusiasm and sincerity. Music is a big part of our Sunday worship service which begins with songs that are both contemporary and relevant. We love the inspiration and challenge we receive weekly from our choir and an opportunity to worship through a personal offering.
The worship service culminates with the preaching of God’s Word, the Bible. The messages at OSBC are deeply biblical, fervent, inspiring, and practical. Our service closes with an invitation so people can respond to what they have heard by coming forward to pray alone or with a counselor. This is also the time when people come forward to surrender to Christ, publicly profess belief in Christ, announce that they want to be baptized or become a member at OSBC.
- There are always greeters located in the main Welcome Center to answer your questions!
- Please check out our mid-week LifeGroups ministry!
- Come enjoy some coffee while meeting new people in our Sunday evening HeBrews Café area following the pm service.
- For nursing moms and moms with infants we have a mother’s lounge and a nursing area in our building.
- If you have teenagers, please check out our OSBC YOUTH page! We have lots going on for them!